Tuesday 9 July 2013

What is new :-)

I am so excited to announce that I started to license some of my patterns with Keka Cases!! This is a fantastic opportunity to see my patterns in the US market and the feeling that people will buy my design for their iPad or Kindle cases is just extraordinary.


I also recently participated in a new contest for Spoonflower and the theme was so joyful, PIC-NICS!
Voting ends Thursday 11th, so if you like my design and have the chance you can vote here:
http://www.spoonflower.com/contest_voters/new?contest_id=200  THANK YOU!


This pattern was created following my online course Reign Repeats: Create Perfect Repeat Patterns in Illustrator by MaJo Bautista V ... and I am so cheerful with the results :-)

Another couple of opportunities are on the list and I am so excited with these too.

Keep on designing!
and happy week everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment