Tuesday 4 February 2014

INSpireOn

Dear all,

Sorry for not keeping in touch during the last few months, my life has been like a roller coaster with major events like having birth our baby daughter Zoƫ at the end of October, moving house by the end of November, then Christmas and finally January went too with lots of unpacking boxes... and the lovely features I got from my winning Kleenex design Limited edition boxes.

Kleenex® New Designs to go Into Production

Now in Stores! Selected Artists’ Kleenex® Box Designs

I am still enjoying my maternity leave but thinking in a project that yesterday strike my attention after watching Zandra Rhodes sketchbooks video. So today I started "my sketch-a-day project". I will try to sketch things that call my attention and keep the sketchbooks for further inspiration like Zandra Rhodes does.

Every Monday I will post my weekly sketches to create an INSpireOn movement. You are more than welcome to join me in this venture and get feature your work within my blog. Any media welcome! Let´s get crafty!!

In the meantime, you can pop by my INSpireOn board in Pinterest too.

Have a lovely week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment